Today we had Ansley's 4 month checkup, she has changed so much in the past two months. She did great until ofcourse the shots, plus she was starving. I forgot her pacifier to help soothe her (not smart) so I planned her bottle for right after the shots to help her calm down... poor thing :(
Ansley now weighs 13lbs 12oz (we are still in the 50 percentile), and she is 25 3/4 inches long (we shot up to the 95% percentile from 50% at 2 months) and our head circumfrence is still in the 50%. Looks like we are going to be tall and skinny!
We got the ok to start solids so in the next couple of weeks we are going to introduce rice cereal, can't wait to see how that goes....We will definitely take lots of pictures once we begin feeding her solids.
Hope you are all doing well. We love you and miss you!
Friday, April 27, 2007
4 Month Checkup
Posted by
Jennifer
at
10:04 AM
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)





1 comment:
I can't believe how big she has gotten. That picture of her is so cute. It reminds me of the picture I took of Maddie when she fell right after and it reminded me of the saying "I have fallen and can't get up"! ;)
Can't wait to see you guys in a couple of days.
Love,
Kel
Post a Comment