Lilypie Fourth Birthday tickers
Lilypie First Birthday tickers

Sunday, September 2, 2007

It's time for some GA Football!

First, we have to say GOOOOOO DAWGS!!!!! We are very happy Georgia won thier first game of the season and what a great weekend it was in Athens...

Friday, was my birthday so we decided to head up to Athens in the early afternoon. Uncle Matt and Chelsea were so sweet to watch Ansley while Rob and I went to Bissetts for dinner. It was great! It was nice for mommy and daddy to have a quiet dinner out together. When we got home, Ansley was sound a sleep cuddled up to her Uncle Boo (Matt). Such a precious sight, and ofcourse I had to take a picture.


being silly in the bath

Saturday, was the game and we tailgated with my parents. It was fun to get Ansley all dressed up to tailgate, all decked out in her red & black. She was "all smiles", as always! Ansley was such a trooper, it was a long day of tailgating but she did amazing! She was definitely wiped out by the time the game started. Once everyone left for the game, Ansley and I headed back to Rob's parent's place while he went to the game. We are very fortunate that Nan & Greg have a place in Athens, we can enjoy hanging out with everyone before the game and then we have a nice place to go and watched the game.

GO DAWGS!!!




It was a great family weekend and we look forward to a lot more in Athens!

1 comment:

Kelly and Brent said...

I love the tailgate pictures of Ansley. She looks so cute in the little Georgia outfit I got her! :)

I am glad that she did well for you at the tailgate too.