Lilypie Fourth Birthday tickers
Lilypie First Birthday tickers

Thursday, October 11, 2007

Ansley's 9 Month Pictures

We went today to get Ansley's 9 Month pictures. Thankfully we came out with some good ones. For those of you who know Ansley well, she is always smiling, but not today. They could not get her to smile for the camera. Ofcourse, when we were done & waiting around to get our pics, she was all smiles and talking up a storm.

4 comments:

Kelly and Brent said...

Those are adorable! I love the first one and the fall one. The flower one is awesome! Glad they came out good. I want some!

Anonymous said...

That's our girl!!! Love her pudgy cheeks....the better to kiss on!

Anonymous said...

So Cute! I love the purple sweater dress!
Love ya
Sarah

Anonymous said...

what beautiful pictures, she is so beautiful and definately has the wilson eyes. i hope ya'll are doing well. have a great week.
Mandy