Aunt Kelly and Madison stayed for a couple of days after the baptism. It was fun having them around. We shopped and they joined us for our music class on Tuesday. Madison had a great time dancing around with the other little kids.
Madison and Ansley are so cute together, Madison gives Ansley lots of hugs (a little too tight some times) and Ansley loves to give kisses. They would just chase each other around the house. They definitely wore eachother out! But they played really good together and had lots of silly conversations and laughs.
Thanks for staying around to play with us Aunt Kelly & Madison. Can't wait to see you in 2 weeks for Christmas!
Me & My Cous..
Ansley and Madison's favorite thing to do was to dance to this Stuffed Moose that we have that sings "We wish you a Merry Christmas Moose", it is too cute! They just jump up and down.





6 comments:
I'm sorry I missed the semi-naked Moose dancing. Yet another picture that Madison will never forgive Kelly and me for...
We had a great time with everyone this weekend; thanks for letting us destroy your house.
I love the video! We had so much fun and sorry for how rough Maddie was with Ansley at times. She just loves her cousin :)
Can't wait to see you guys for Christmas. Thanks again for letting us join in on your music class. Maddie had a blast!
does maddie ever wear clothes??
I think that was spaghetti night, so she had on an oversized t-shirt that she couldn't walk in. So, yes, she was just in a diaper and was much happier :)
i love the video. you guys are so lucky to have the girls so close in age. they are going to be so close.
Oh my gosh, could they be any cuter. Those pictures and the video are adorable. I have even shown it to people at work:) I also love the picture of Madison with her arm around Ansley. To cute, thank you for sharing!!!
Crysie
Post a Comment