We had Ansley's 15 month checkup today, and it went as expected. Ansley absolutely hates the doctor's office, probably becuase she was just there a couple of weeks ago when she had the flu and was pricked at so much. She was finally happy when it was all over and they gave her a sucker, this is her new favorite thing!!!
They said she is right on target for her age which is always comforting.
Here are her numbers
weight: 22lbs, she is in the 45th percentile (stayed the same percentage from her 12 mth checkup)
height: 30 1/2 inches (they had to measure 3 times becuase she wouldn't lay still so I am not too sure this is really that accurate), she is in the 60th percentile (dropped from the 80th percentile).
I didn't take any pics, she just looked so pitiful!
Friday, March 28, 2008
15 month checkup
Posted by
Jennifer
at
11:38 AM
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)





2 comments:
I am glad that Ansley's check up went well (well as far as weight, height, developement, etc.). If only Maddie was in the 45% percentile for her weight. I don't think we have ever been below 95!
Maddie hates the doctors office too. She use to love it. I guess it is a phase they are going through.
Glad to hear all is well! Good news is after the 18 month appt, they don't get any shots until they're 3! (at least in our office). :) Erin
Post a Comment