Lilypie Fourth Birthday tickers
Lilypie First Birthday tickers

Sunday, June 8, 2008

what a fun pool ...

Our friends, Jenna & Richard & Treyton, invited us to meet them out at the Pointe (a nice club a couple of towns over) to swim and have dinner. The Pointe has the best pool setup. They have 3 pools: one pool which was a zero-entry pool with waterslides, the baby pool which had lots of spray fountains, and then the third pool was a lap pool. We ofcourse enjoyed the zero-entry pool and the baby pool. Ansley had a BLAST! She loved being able to walk in and out of the pool without worrying about falling in. Unfortunately, our neighborhood pool doesn't have a baby pool so it is hard to just sit in the water with Ansley....

Thanks Jenna, Richard, and Treyton, we had a great time!

Here are some pictures Jenna took of Ansley & Treyton


3 comments:

Kelly and Brent said...

Glad you guys had a great time at a new pool. I know you are bummed that you don't have a baby pool in your neighborhood but at least you have a pool. I would dye for a regular pool to go to right now.

Where did you get the fun float that Ansley is using in the pool? I think that would be great for us at St. George.

MattandErin said...

I went to Katie's pool today and they had the gradual entry too - Wesley loved it. Although he is content to "bob" around in the big pool wearing his water wings! Glad y'all had a good time! Erin

Anonymous said...

I love her new sun hat!!! It is precious! So glad y'all had a great time.....looks like she and Treyton are getting along well. She hasn't made him cry recently?? He is a really sweet little boy. Thanks for the pics.....you know I live for them!!!! love, Mimi