Lilypie Fourth Birthday tickers
Lilypie First Birthday tickers

Monday, October 13, 2008

Atlanta Weekend with Family & Friends

Ansley and I headed to Atlanta on Thursday for the weekend (Rob had a bachelor weekend so he couldn't come... we missed him!). We went back to see Kelly, Hailey, Maddie & Brent. They were coming into town and were going to the Georgia vs. TN game on Saturday. YEAH, GO DAWGS!!!! So glad they beat Tennessee :)
Anyways, on Sunday my parents had a "Meet & Greet" style gathering for Hailey. It was so great seeing everyone and ofcourse getting a chance to see my nieces! We will not get to see them again until Christmas :( The party really had a great turnout and Hailey got some great gifts! Ansley even ended up with a cute tea-set from the Zarbs, THANKS! Ansley loves it!!!

I also got to meet precious Parker Grelecki. He is the sweetest baby ever. I held him for a good 30 minutes and he didn't even make a peep! I am so glad Crysie, Ryan and Parker were able to make it.
Thank you again to everyone who attended the party. I know it was a busy weekend with football, etc. It really meant a lot to my sister!
Here are some pics I took from the "Meet & Greet". I was hoping to take more pictures then I did but I got too busy talking to friends and chasing after Ansley...

Ansley was obsessed with these balls Maddie leaning in to give Ansley a kisssweet cousins Hailey sleeping (she did a lot of this during the party)Kayla & HaileyMaddie & Griffin (future boyfriend & girlfriend)sweet Aidan Aidan loved the rocking chairSarah (mommy-to-be to baby#2) & Emma Kate

5 comments:

Anonymous said...

it was so great to see you guys this weekend!! i hope we get a chance to hand over thanksgiving week :)

Katie said...

I was so glad I was able to make it and see you guys for a bit. I hope you didn't mind the sweaty tennis outfit! Maddie and Ansley were so cute together. Hope you had a good drive back and that Rob survived that bachelor weekend! Hopefully I'll see ya'll at Christmas!

The Nortons said...

What great pictures...it was great seeing you as always! :o) See you Thanksgiving week!

Unknown said...

Beautiful girls and cute haircut! All the best...

Kelly and Brent said...

Jen,

Thanks for helping throw the "Sip and See" with Mom and Dad. It was so great to see everyone and have everyone in one place to meet Hailey. We had a wonderful time...wish we could have hung out more!

Can't wait until Christmas!