Ansley had a big birthday December 26th, she turned 2! I really can't believe it has already been 2 years since she made her grand-appearance into this world. She has brought us so much joy and happiness and a new found love for things we would normally would over-look. She is a typical 2 year old who LOVES to say "No" to everything and is so sassy. But she is the sweetest most loving child. She is an observer, who doesn't talk much, but is extremely smart. I think she is going to be creative like her mommy & Mimi. She will sit and do a puzzle all day and loves to take things apart to then have to put it all back together again. She absolutely adores her daddy! And would much rather be with her daddy then me. It doesn't bother me, and makes me so happy to see how much they love each other.
I am very interested to see how much Miss Priss has grown. We go to her 2 year checkup next week so I will post her stats then.
Here are some pictures from this past year as our baby grew into a toddler.
Love you sweet girl.
December 26, 2007 (just turned 1)
January 2008
February 2008
March 2008
April 2008
May 2008
June 2008
July 2008
August 2008
September 2008
October 2008
November 2008
December 2008 (the day before she turned 2)





7 comments:
I believe Ansley is two either! She is definitely a little priss who is very smart. You are right she LOVES puzzles! I think she is going to be artistic like her mommy and mimi!
Great pics! I LOVE the pic from May...you can see so much of Rob in her :) She really has come out of her shell in the last year. Can't wait to see what the coming year brings.
Love ya!
What a beautiful little girl she is....inside AND out! Such a sweet personality, full of love, and spicy, too! We are so happy and grateful we have moved so close that we can be a part of her and her parent's lives! Y'all are doing a beautiful job parenting.....Ansley is one blessed little girl! love, Mimi
Happy Belated Birthday Ansley!! Great pictures and what a sweet girl! She is just too precious! :o)
I love that one of Ansley crossing her arms in her swimsuit with the little sassy face! So cute! I can't believe she is two and I hate that all these precious babies are growing up so quickly.
Happy Birthday, Ansley!
Happy Birthday Miss Ansley! I can't wait for the day that Evan and herget to play again! I love the photo of her pouting in her swimsuit. She's so beautiful....Here's to another year of health and happiness for all of you!
Ansley is just precious. I am sure it has gone by fast b/c I know the last 10 mths with Ella has flown..... Hope all is well with you guys! Give that baby girl a bday hug from us!
Post a Comment