... Hello Big Girl Panties!!! I can finally say we are done with diapers (at least until we have another child). I started potty-training Ansley last Monday using the 3-Day Method. The first day was not fun at all with lots of accidents (ofcourse to be expected). Then the second day she finally learned to use the potty without being scared but still wasn't connecting the urge with having to go on the potty.
Wednesday was a great day with only a couple of accidents, and Ansley was really getting it. And finally Thursday (Day 4) I heard the words "I have to go potty". With only one accident, which was completely my fault becuase I wasn't paying attention to her, we had a great day! She is so proud to wear her "Big girl panties". We have the left over diapers ready to take to our church, Ansley is going to put them in the bin for all the babies.... We have been telling her that since she is not a baby anymore, there are babies at the church that need her diapers and she is fine with it :)
Monday, July 13, 2009
Goodbye Diapers...
Posted by
Jennifer
at
12:49 PM
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)





9 comments:
Way to go Ansley! We are so proud of you!!!
Yea, Ansley!!! You just made Mama's day a whole lot easier. Now if you can only convince her to spend your diaper money on candy.... LOL
Congrats, Jen. You work fast. I'm impressed!
Congrats to my most brilliant granddaughter! And such a BIG GIRL she is! Love the idea of giving the diapers to the church. Of course, you could save them for when Mimi and Pops need them........I'm just sayin'! XOXOX Mimi
Yeah, Congrats! What a moment! I can only imagine how nice it is not having to deal with diapers! Looks like you guys are having and great summer & I hope it continues!
YEAH!!!!! Congrats to both of you!!! Evan had a great potty weekend too, but we'll really go for it next weekend I think! He tried standing last night and peed all over the floor and then slipped in it. Classic b/c Alex was with him...of course mom wouldn't let that happen!!!
What is she wearing to bed???
go ansley....it's your birthday...go ansley....ir's your birthday!
YAY Ansley! What a BIG girl!!!
Hey! Saw your message....
I have a Canon Rebel XTI with a larger lens. I think it's a Canon EF 2.8 24-70mm. And a detachable flash. It's a lot to lug around, but I love it!
Then I edit in Picasa (free from Google). It's the best and easiest edit program I've found!
You know how hard it is to take kid pictures. I just shoot 100 and keep a few :)
You take great pictures of Ansley!!!! She is precious. And congrats on the potty training. NO MORE DIAPERS!! Ha Ha!
Kriya
I am sure you are so proud of her!! Way to go!! You made that sound easy ha!! When we get there I might be calling you!! Hope all is well. Ansley is so cute. She is such a big girl now.
Post a Comment