We want to say congratulations to Matt & Chelsea (CC), Matt aked Chelsea to marry him over Labor Day weekend in New York City! We are so excited to have another girl in the Mautz family :) And we can't wait til the big day. Congratulations again!.jpg)
Wednesday, September 16, 2009
Congratulations!!!!
Posted by
Jennifer
at
10:30 AM
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)





4 comments:
YAY! Congrats to them!!!
Congrats Matt and Chelsea!!
Yea! Great news!
Love all the updates, Jen. You know I have been waiting! LOL I love the picture of me and Hailey. I think you got the best one:)
I also daily await blog updates! Lots covered in this one! Great pictures of everyone. I can't believe our 'baby' is getting so grown up! Thanks for keeping us updated, Jenni! LOVED the pics of Rob and Ansley baking your cake....sooooo sweet! love, Mimi
Post a Comment