Last week, Ansley had off of school for Veternan's Day so we thought it was the perfect time to make a trip down to Augusta to visit Willis and baby Sam. It took a little while for Ansley to get use to Sam, but they did really well together. Sam is the most laid back child, and just smiles all the time! We also visited the Alfriends in Thomson while we were close by. Even though it rained the whole time we still had a great time visiting with friends!!!
Ansley showing Sam how to make music with the wooden spoon and pan
sweet Sam Dunaway
When we got home from Augusta, Ansley was running around with daddy and fell on her bottom on one of her princess shoes. She was screaming bloody-murder. Rob yells at me to come down and see Ansley, it was hysterical!!!! I was on the phone with my mom at the time and told her what Ansley was doing... so ofcourse, I had to take a picture. Ansley is going to hate me for this one later in life :)
Ansley is holding an ice packet on her bottom because it hurt





4 comments:
OMG, the bottom pictures are priceless! Too funny :)
HAHA!! Great pics..you're right she will hate you later in life, but sooo funny!! I hope you washed the ice packet afterwards! haha! jk!
That was hysterical and definitely made my day!
OMG - I just laughed out loud at that picture. Too, too funny.
Post a Comment