Today was Ansley's preschool Christmas Party! She was super excited and I was very happy that this day had finally come. I was in charge of planning and hosting this party along with 2 other mom's. We decided on a fun activity which consisted of ice cream cones, icing, and all the toppings. We decorated Christmas trees out of ice cream cones and they came out so cute! This really was such a fun activity for this age. We also had a cookie exchange where all the mom's brought in 2-3 dozen cookies and we let the kids go around and pick out which cookies they wanted to take home with them. While the kids played, decorated their trees, and sang songs to us, the mom's nibbled on cookies and socialized.
Here are some pics from the party (sorry, I didn't have a chance to edit out the red-eye... too tired!) .... make sure you scroll down to the bottom to listen to the video.... Before playing the video, mute the music on the right side of the blog, and then turn your volume way up
Ansley sitting on Ms. Sherry's lap
singing "away in the manger"
still singing ...
"Jingle Bells"
starting to decorate her Christmas Tree
such a pretty Christmas Tree
and now enjoying her "Ansley" cookie (I made all the kids a cookie with their name on it)
And now for Ansley's debut ... singing "Away in the Manger"





6 comments:
So cute! I couldn't stop laughing while watching Ansley's singing debut. I have been wiping tears from my eyes. Simply incredible!
Love,
Pop Pop
Me too, Pop Pop!! I'm wiping tears from my eyes! So precious!!! I could eat her alive!!! Great job, Jen, looks like the party was a rousing success! Bet the playgroup was too, with the bouncy house 'n all! Now, go get some rest! love, mimi
Jen, love the Christmas tree activity -- so cute! May have to steal that for next year.
Ansley's singing cracked me up! She really did a good job. It was making me laugh to see her actually sing and to the hand movements. Tell her great job from Aunt Kelly. I except her to sing to me when I see her in a couple of days :)
My favorite is the part where she does "asleep on the hay" with her little hand motions! You'll have to save this precious video forever!
ps-I have to do the Valentine Party and I bet you have some crafty ideas you could share...:)
So flippin' cute! LOVE the tree idea. Gonna steal that one some day:) Just got your note about Monday. Can't wait to see you!
She is just so cute!! She's grown up a lot! Didn't she used to hate wearing necklaces, wands, ect..? How funny!! Loved all the recent blogs!! Looking forward to seeing you next week!
Post a Comment