Lilypie Fourth Birthday tickers
Lilypie First Birthday tickers

Friday, January 8, 2010

and her birthday continues...

Yes, Ansley's birthday has lasted forever! Ofcourse she loves it. Since everything was so crazy at school during the month of December, I told Ansley's teachers it would be easier to celebrate her birthday when we got back to school in January. So I made cupcakes for Ansley's class and they celebrated her birthday on Wednesday :)

Here are a couple of pictures Ms. Sherry, one of Ansley's teachers, sent me. I thought they were cute!

7 comments:

Kelly and Brent said...

She just loves being the center of attention! Glad she has had such a great birthday.

BTW, is that a picture placemat that you made or did her teachers make it for him. It is very cute!

Anonymous said...

What a sweet Miss Priss she is.....with those little fingers cocked!!! SUCH a lady!!!

The Nortons said...

So cute..she is looking more and more like her Mommy!! :o)

Casey Kelly Nicholson said...

I love the stretched our birthday! I'm with Kel... did you make the placement? I might have to steal that idea:)

Chantal said...

so cute and like Kelly & Casey my first thought was what a cute placemat!! I'm going to suggest to his teachers!!!

Katie Tucker said...

I see that Miss Ansley likes frosting and cake now!!! LOL!!! So does MK:)

foureverlove said...

happy birthday ansley!!!!!!!!!