Lilypie Fourth Birthday tickers
Lilypie First Birthday tickers

Monday, February 8, 2010

A Baby Shower

This past Saturday, two of my really good friends threw a baby shower for me. My sister and mom were able to come into town which I really appreciated! I am so glad they were able to meet a lot of my friends whom they hear me talking about often :) Jenna and Laura did such a wonderful job with the shower and everything was absolutely beautiful!!! It was a small shower since a lot of people couldn't make it, but I think it really was perfect, it allowed all of us to be able to sit and hang out in the same room....

I can't thank Jenna and Laura enough for throwing me a shower for Aly. She got a lot of nice gifts and is already spoiled!!! We can't wait, only 8 more weeks to go (hopefully less) before we get to meet baby Aly :)
Me with the hostesses (Laura & Jenna)
the very yummy cupcakes :)


how cute is this hat? My mom got it for Aly and I can't wait for her to wear it!!!

love this bubble from Jenna & Laura

got great monogram burp cloths

you can't see the monogram on this one but it is white

very blessed to have such generous friends...

All the girls (minus Emily, she had to leave early):

Cindy, Sherry, Jenna, Me, Kristina, JC, Caroline, Kel, & Laura

The Charlotte Girls!Mom (Nana), Me & Aunt KellyI LOVE this picture, it was taken right before Aunt Kelly had to leave to go back home

7 comments:

Kelly and Brent said...

Jen, I am so happy I was able to come up for Aly's shower. Jenna and Laura did a great job and I loved being able to meet all your friends.

Love the picture of Ansley and I! Please email it to me!!

angie said...

my computer shut down before i was done commenting :(

i can't believe you only have 8 weeks to go! it seems like it went by so fast! can't wait to see her sweet face :)

Anonymous said...

What wonderful friends you have, Jenni!! So many goodies for Aly and such a fun party. I'm really glad Nana and A. Kelly got to come....so special for you all. I, too, can't believe there are only 8 more wks!!! Yippeeee! love, Mimi

Katie Tucker said...

i can't believe you are almost there! wow! i am so happy for you that you have found great friends in nc, and it is cool that caroline and jc live there! hope you guys are doing well and i hope to see you sometime after aly gets here if you are in town:)

Unknown said...

Just 8 weeks away?!! So close! Hope you're feeling well - you look fantastic! All the best in the weeks to come...

Casey Kelly Nicholson said...

It looks like a wonderful day! I'm so glad you got to have a shower for Aly, too. That way when she's older she can look back and see how excited everyone was for her! I think EVERY baby deserves some kind of special day! I can't believe you only have 8 weeks to go. You waited so long to have her and now time is flying by!

The Nortons said...

Can't WAIT!!! Time has flown by!! You look fantastic...are you sure you only have 8 more weeks? ;o)