Lilypie Fourth Birthday tickers
Lilypie First Birthday tickers

Sunday, April 18, 2010

Slip n' Slide

While my sister, mom, and the girls were here we had the little girls outside as much as possible. Since it was so HOT, my mom bought a slip n' slide for the backyard. This was definitely the best purchase, the girls absolutely LOVED it!!!


PRICELESS!!! Hailey had so much fun
surfing down the slip n' slide
washing off before going back down the slip n' slide to get dirty all over again :)
Hailey really wanted to climb into the water table ... caught her in the act
taking a break to enjoy some freezer pops

Aly also enjoyed the warm weather... soaking in some Vitamin D (she was very jaundice so we had her outside a little each day)

4 comments:

The Nortons said...

Look at that face!!! She is adorable and LONG legs!! Hope I can meet her soon!

Jenifer said...

So FUN!! What great pictures. You can tell they absolutely LOVED it. So many cute girls!

Anonymous said...

Such fun pictures on such a fun day! Lucky little girls!!! Bet Ansley loves the pictures on the "Lip'n Lide"!!! love, Mimi

The Gordon Family said...

I just cried reading your post from delivery day - I am so happy for you and so excited for your family! Your girls are so precious and I am happy beyond words...