Lilypie Fourth Birthday tickers
Lilypie First Birthday tickers

Saturday, January 1, 2011

Off to Atlanta we go...

We headed to Atlanta a couple of days before Rob, so we could enjoy some time visiting with friends and hanging out with Kel, Madison & Hailey!

While we were home we had a play date with the Grelecki's, Norton's, Cochran's, and Wardrop's over at Crysie's house. It was so much fun! There are so many kids between all of us but they seemed to play really well with each other. And the mommies really enjoyed catching up with one another. It has been way too long!

Thank you Crysie for having us all over and I am sorry your house was destroyed by the time we all left! We can't wait to get back together next time we are all in town.

I forgot my camera at my parent's house but knew my sister and Ashley would have their cameras. Here are pics, I took from Ashley's blog.

the high school girls (minus a few): Kel, Crysie, Ashley, me, & Lisa. (Ashley's son, Griffin, actually took this pic for us)
I am so thankful for these girls and our friendships!
 and all our kiddos! Can you believe everyone is looking at the camera? It only took us a couple of takes and we got a great picture with no one crying :)
from L/R: Luke, Chase, Hailey, Maddie, Aly, Ansley, Griffin, Braeden, Parker, Max, & Mary Ella


Madison, Hailey & Ansley had a blast playing with each other while we were home. It really was more of Ansley & Maddie playing with each other and Hailey running after them! Poor Hailey, she didn't realize that when they were playing "bear hunt" she was the bear and they would run away from her. It was hysterical to watch :) And then of course Aly  just sat back and watched the craziness around her. Here is Aly just being her happy self (sorry, no picks of the girls playing bear hunt).


1 comment:

Casey Kelly Nicholson said...

Loving all these new posts! I LOVE the Christmas tree decorating idea. I may have to use that idea for one of Beckham's future birthday parties!