Lilypie Fourth Birthday tickers
Lilypie First Birthday tickers

Sunday, April 24, 2011

Good-bye tutus...

Ansley hung up her ballet shoes for soccer.... and it ended up being a great decision. Ansley just wasn't into ballet anymore and it was a battle to go every week, so we decided it was best to not finish out the class. We signed Ansley up for a 5 week soccer clinic at the Y, she absolutely loved it! She just loves to be outside running around. She really liked her soccer coach, Mr. Matthews, he was great with her. We will probably do one more clinic in the fall and if she still enjoys it then we will sign her up for a spring soccer league.

3 comments:

Kelly and Brent said...

I am so glad Ansley likes soccer! I think she will really enjoy being on a league and playing with a team.

Anonymous said...

Good for y'all!! Kids figure out what they want to do...it's good to go with the flow! The only dancing she needs to know is the Shag!! Good southern girl that she is! oxoxo Mimi

The Benich Family said...

Hey Jennifer! I think you'll agree it's much harder to keep up with the blog with 2 kids running around. But I'm glad I still get to see the girls growing up and little updates! Can't believe Aly is already a year!!

I would love your suggestions on milk free food. We're definitely bored with what we're doing now. I'm hoping she'll grow out of it soon ;)

You can email me too, kriyabenich@gmail.com