About a week before Aly turned one, I asked one of my friend's, Jill, if she would mind taking pictures of Aly. She did such an amazing job, there are so many that I love! I'm thankful Ansley was there too, she captured some great shots of Ansley & Aly together...
Here are some of my favorites:
Love, Love, Love this shot of Ansley
Aly looks like a peacock in this pic :)
her serious look!
one of my favorites!
sweet baby girl
happy sisters
another favorite!
melts my heart






















3 comments:
Such great pictures! Your friend did a amazing job!
Beautiful pictures! She looks adorable! I love love love the one of Ansley...
I can't believe I just now scrolled down far enough to see these!! They are wonderful!!! Love the one of the 3 of you! There are SOOO many great ones of the girls...individually and together. I will be bugging you for jpgs of them for the calendar! love, Mimi
Post a Comment