Lilypie Fourth Birthday tickers
Lilypie First Birthday tickers

Monday, August 22, 2011

Pool Time

Memorial Day weekend always starts our summer off with lots of pool time. Of course the pool has been much more difficult this summer with Aly, who is fearless, and Ansley who isn't quite confident enough to really swim on her own. Needless to say, I do not go to the pool alot without someone else. I keep thinking it will be easier next year when I can put floaties on Aly...right now, nothing makes her happy because she hates to be confined in something. Here are some pictures from some of our trips to the pool.




Ansley swimming all by herself




enjoying some cold watermelon on a very hot day!

love this pic!

growing up so fast!
Our pool had this big blow-up waterslide one day, Ansley loved it!






And little "Miss" was watching patiently, she really wanted to go down the waterslide :)

3 comments:

The Nortons said...

So fun!!!! I love how they match at the pool in their suits! :-)

Anonymous said...

My belly looks just like Aly's in that bathing suit! Great pics!! love, Mimi

Kelly and Brent said...

Love all the pool pics. So jealous you guys have a neighborhood pool! Aly cracks me up at the pool...so wants to be a big girl!