Lilypie Fourth Birthday tickers
Lilypie First Birthday tickers

Monday, January 23, 2012

Anyone still reading this blog? Finally updating...

I am not sure if anyone even reads our blog anymore since I haven't updated the blog since August... My New Year's resolution was to be better at updating the blog and I have already failed at that! So hopefully I can start now. I may just have to do monthly updates since I can't find the time to sit down and post after everything we do. I feel like updating on a monthly basis is more realistic for me.

Since I have a lot of catching up do. I will post the rest of our pictures from the summer (get ready for LOTS of pictures), we went to Atlanta for the 4th of July. We had a great time visiting with Aunt Kelly, Uncle Brent, Maddie & Hailey. Unfortunately, the trip wasn't a good one for Ansley. She was so sick and came down with strep throat within a day of being there. Needless to say, she spent a lot of time watching movies. She was a trooper and tried to celebrate the 4th with everyone.

ready for the Mt. Creek 4th of July Parade

Ansley loved her stylish glasses Nana bought for her
Aly & Uncle Brent taking a break at the pool
celebrated the 4th of with sparklers in the driveway :)
Hailey & Maddie enjoying the sparklers: Ansley wasn't feeling well enough to really get into it & Aly was already a sleep

We made our annual trip up to Harbor Springs at the end of July. I always get the best pictures of the girls. Everything about Harbor Springs is beautiful, the colors are so rich and we have the best weather most of the time. We are already looking forward to our trip this summer :)


Aly loved the bubbles!


enjoying some ice cream :)

LOVE this picture of Aly with an "ice cream mustache"


Ansley did a lot of swimming this trip ...

enjoying the COLD Michigan Lake water

My new FAVORITE family picture

making silly faces!


LOVE my girls!


Ansley was playing with the statue at the church across from Mimi & Pop's house

Ansley so proud of her coloring...

One of my favorites of Ansley!


Little Miss Diva!



The girls love their daddy!

Ansley dancing for us :)



The whole Mautz clan!

CC & Uncle Boo

Our night away on Mackinaw Island


 Ansley started ballet again at the end of August. She LOVES it this time and really seems to enjoy the tumbling this class has along with ballet & tap. I think she just wasn't ready for it last year and it is a 6 month commitment.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

I always look forward to the blog. I know it's a pain to do all of the work to make the blog, but it is appreciated.

Thanks for the update.

Love,

Dad