This is a picture of the painting I did for Ashley's (one of my best friends from childhood) little boy's nursery. I am really pleased with the way it came out!
Ashley, I can't wait to see it in Braeden's room! I hope you like it :)
This is the sketch I drew so I had something to go by for the painting
And here is the painting :)





9 comments:
wow, so awesome! i have wanted you to do something for the girls' room forever...i might just make you one day :)
You did an amazing job! I wish I had the talent that you have. I can't wait for you to paint the pictures for MAddie's big girl room.
And by the way, that is not a sketch that is a great drawing. :)
Love ya!
That is absolutely fantastic, Jennifer!! I thought the sketch was good, but the painting is amazing! Keep it up! love, Nan
Great job, I am really impressed!!
I love it.
If you only realized how incredibly talented you are Jennifer. You could make a lot of money with your artwork. Maybe some day you will this talent.
Until then, I still love you....
Dad
I LOVE IT and can't thank you enough!! You really need to do this for a side business! :o) Can't wait to see it in person! Thank you again!!
Love YA!!
Jen- you are such the artist...always have been!!
That looks SO great!! I am so glad that you are starting to do what you love - you are way too talented not to!
OMG! Jen, you should open up your ebay store and do this as your side business. Such a great job! Lisa
Post a Comment