Lilypie Fourth Birthday tickers
Lilypie First Birthday tickers

Sunday, April 6, 2008

Ansley's debut at playing the guitar

Ansley just may follow in her Uncle Boo's footsteps....

Ohhhhhhhh...I just made a pretty sound!

Here is a short video of her playing Rob's guitar. I had a better one but accidently erased it.



We do not have much to report here.... We have had a busy week. We have had several dinners with friends, storytime at the library (which Ansley loves) and our weekly playdate with our friends, Jenna & Treyton, Laura & Libby, and our new members of the group, Emily & Benjamin. The kids all get along so well! We have been meeting up at least once a week for the past couple of months.... I have also started attending a stay-at-home moms group out of our church on Thursday mornings and the church offers child care during the meeting which gives me a nice break.

Sorry I do not have a whole of new pics of Ansley, she is just moving too fast! But hopefully I will get some this week. We hope you all had a great weekend!

3 comments:

Kelly and Brent said...

I love the video of Ansley playing the guitar and the picture of her when she realizes she made a sound is priceless!

I am so happy that you guys have found good friends to hang out with and that all the kids get a long really well.

Can't wait to see you guys this week. Drive safely to ATL.

angie said...

wow jennifer...ansley looks just like you in the first picture! she is so making a face like you!! i know that seems weird because she is looking down, but it really does :)

Anonymous said...

She is surely the next act at CJ's in Buckhead!! Sooo cute! I am so proud of y'all for finding a life in Charlotte! You've done a wonderful job. There is a big, beautiful world out there with lovely people in it and y'all will be a wonderful addition to any group! love, mimi