Lilypie Fourth Birthday tickers
Lilypie First Birthday tickers

Wednesday, April 16, 2008

Golf Anyone?

Ansley loves to play with her daddy's golf club. It is the first thing she grabs when we go outside to play. It is so much bigger then she is, but she just loves it. Since she likes golf clubs, I figured I would try and find her a plastic set more her size. I was so happy to find a set, it is so cute! When I brought it home for Ansley she got so excited, but she still seems to rather play with daddy's golf clubs outside and plays with hers inside....Go figure! (no pics of the plastic set, but I will get some and post)

1 comment:

Mandy said...

you have got one busy girl. that is so funny she calls you dada! for all that us moms do and the daddy's get all the credit! Have a great week.
Mandy