This past week we carved our pumpkin. We were hoping Ansley would be more into it; however, she really could have cared less. I gave her a sucker to keep her entertained while she was at the table and that seemed to be all she cared about. We weren't really creative with what we were going to carve on the pumpkin, I was thinking whatever was the easiest and fastest would do....
Ok, i am ready, lets get started on this carving
Daddy, you need to start over here...
Yuck! I don't know about this...
and the final product!





1 comment:
Your pumpkin looks a little scary. I know you are really that surprised that Ansley didn't care for the messy stuff. She is such a priss! We hope to carve our little one sometime this week. Can't do it too early or it will rot from the Florida heat. :0
Post a Comment