We left for Athens the day after Thanksgiving to spend time with Rob's family and to ofcourse go to the game. Well I had told Rob if it was raining or even looked like it was going to rain I didn't want to go and would much rather sit on his parent's couch and watch the game on TV.... and that is just what I did. Basically the boys went to the game while Mimi, Chelsea (CC), Ansley (she actually napped for most of it) and I watched the game.
I still can't believe we lost to Tech. I was pretty sick of listening to everyone talk about it, thankfully it is over and there is nothing we can do about it. Hopefully there will be some changes next year and we will see some major improvement in our defense. Ok, enough about that, here is a couple of pictures from the day!
trying to get a picture for our christmas card, but I had no luck...I didn't like this one enough
And for some more of Ansley's silly smiles....can't you just tell she is sick of me taking pictures?





3 comments:
I really like that picture of you guys, it is an esp. good one of you and I like your shirt! You should use that one. Good idea on the red and black!
I love the picture of you guys!! So cute! I can't believe how much Ansley's hair is growing! Love her "bob." :o)
precious ansley pics...i like the one of all 3 of you!
Post a Comment