came to visit. My sister, Madison and Hailey drove the 10+ hour drive to visit us. We had a great time despite the awful rainy weather. They were able to stay for a week so we got a lot of time to get stuff done and to have some playgroups with my friends here. Last weekend, Kelly left the girls with me and Nana while she went to visit her best friend Casey and Ty. It was definitely interesting having 3 kids under the age of 3 in my house. Ansley and Maddie got along great, but of course had their moments when they both wanted the same toy :)
Thanks Kel for coming to visit, I know the drive home was miserable in the rain, but we appreciate it! And Nana THANK YOU so much for coming up while Kel was in Richmond. It has been too long since you have been here and we had a great time!
Here are some of my favorite pics from the visit....
pretending to be a sleep
playing with Rob
the cutie pies :)
I love this picture of Maddie jumping!
easter egg hunt in the backyard
Fin and Caroline came over for a playdate and to hunt for some eggs :)





7 comments:
Jen we had a great time! Sorry the girls fought a bit and Hailey did not sleep well while I was gone. I am sure Hailey just missed me! :) No really, I am so glad we found out that the fussiness was because of her ears. I think this antibiotic is working because she seriously has slept through the night since we got home. YEAH!
Thanks again for taking care of the kids. They LOVE you guys!
Great pics too! :)
Dear Lord in Heaven....I can't believe y'all survived a week with 3 under 3 yrs. of age! Great pics...glad you had the strength to lift the camera! Glad Nana got some face time with y'all and the girls too!
Looks like you had a great time!!! Your parents are so lucky to have such beautiful grandbabies!! (and daughters too). What great memories!
looks like you guys had a GREAT time!! i am so glad you got to spend so much time together...i am sure it is hard to be so far away.
great pics :)
Too fun to have everyone at your house! Hope to see you in a few weeks...if we can make it work!!!
Jen, thank you again for watching the girls so Kel could come visit. I seriously owe you one! You got some great shots of the girls all together. What a gorgeous little brood!
Great pictures! That many little ones in one house can be crazy, but so fun!
Post a Comment