First, I want to wish my mom (Nana), Mimi, Aunt Kelly and everyone else a Happy Mother's Day!!!!
Today has been a wonderful day spent with Rob and Ansley. The morning started off with Ansley running into my room and saying "Happy Mother's Day Mommy"!!! It really melts your heart to hear those words come from your child's mouth.... This morning we went to church which I was actually excited about (I normally teach Sunday school so I do not get to go into the service so it was nice to go in and finally hear the sermon). Afterwards, we went to a great restaurant in downtown Davidson called the "Egg", it was yummy! We were stuffed after eating so Ansley went straight to bed for her nap. We then went to Davidson college to walk around in the afternoon...we discovered some great walking trails that are shaded :) And then we ended the day with Rob cooking dinner, surf n' turf!!! It was really nice to not have to worry about what we were going to have for dinner and just sit back and let Rob do the cooking.
Thank you Rob and Ansley for making this day so special to me. I love you very much!!!!
P.S. Thank you for my gift card to the spa. I can't wait to use it :)
Sunday, May 10, 2009
Mother's Day!
Mother's Day
May 10, 2009
Posted by
Jennifer
at
7:51 PM
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)





5 comments:
I don't think guys truly understand how wonderful it is to not have to plan things out for a meal!! I am glad you had such a great Mother's Day!
I know I felt the same way, just tell what time & where I will show up. How nice to have someone else make the plans ;-) Also I can't believe that Ansley can get out of her crib! I am so glad she was ok. Plus I love the photos it is so fun to watch all of our little ones growing up. Hope all is well!!
Happy Mother's Day!! SOunds like it was a great one. I didn;t know you teach Sunday school! That's a big responsibility. ANd I read about Ansley getting out of her crib. I remember like it was yesterday!! They grow up so fast!!!
Sounds like your special day was great!! My heart melted when A said Happy Mother's Day, Mimi on the phone!!!! I started screaming! You are a wonderful mom and loved more than you will ever know. Keep doing what you do so well....lots of love....
I'm so glad you had a wonderful day! I can't wait to hear Ty talk, so I'm a little jealous... in a good way of course! Make sure you use that gift card. You deserve 100 of them!
Post a Comment