I am so behind on my posts, we have been going non-stop for the past couple of weeks! ... My birthday was on August 31st and it was a great one. We had a playdate at my house and my girlfriend's (Cindy & Caroline) brought me a birthday cake so we had a little party. Then later that day, Ansley and Rob made me a cake. They tried hard, it definitely tasted better then it looked :)
working on decorating my cake
notice the chocolate on Ansley's lips :)
and the masterpiece... they ran out of icing so it says, "Happy Bday Ma"
The day after my birthday, Ansley and I headed to Atlanta for the week. Aunt Kelly, Maddie, Hailey, and Brent were going to be in town to celebrate Hailey's 1st Birthday. Kel, was having Hailey's 1st birthday party the day of the OK State game at my parent's house, it was a georgia themed party! It was precious and all the lil one's were dressed in their Georgia gear. Kel did such a great job with all the decorations and details. We had a great time and can't believe Miss Hailey is already 1!
the adorable pillowcase dress my sister made Hailey
change of outfits after the cake
the wall of pictures
party favors my sister made
Ansley's pillowcase dress Aunt Kelly made
it's cake time!
trying to share some of her cake with Casey
the demolished cake!
ready for some football...
"Go DAWGS!!!"
me and the birthday girl!





3 comments:
SUCH CUTENESS!!! It was great to see you guys.
Jen, thanks for being apart of Hailey's big day. I think she had a blast, especially with the cake! :)
p.s. Maddie already misses her BFF. The girls had such a great time together!
We enjoyed seeing you guys. I hope that it isn't that long again. You look great and again I am so happy for you guys. Ansley is a doll. I know you are as glad as I am about them being back in school. ENJOY!!!
Post a Comment