Lilypie Fourth Birthday tickers
Lilypie First Birthday tickers

Monday, November 2, 2009

A Sneak-Peek of Baby Mautz

Most of you already know, but today we found out we are having another GIRL!!! Yes, we can't believe it and thought for sure it was going to be a boy this time. But we are thrilled to add another girl to the Willson/Mautz family and even happier that she looks great and healthy. I am 18 weeks and 2 days and it looks like she is still expected to arrive around April 3rd (right before Easter).
I scanned 2 of the pictures from our ultrasound so you can have a sneak-peek of our little girl:

(below) not sure if you can tell, but she has her foot in her mouth....it was pretty funny!

10 comments:

The Gordon Family said...

Yeah! I am so excited for you, she is beautiful already! I can't wait to hear all the updates in the upcoming months!!

Katie Tucker said...

Wow Jenn! These pics are so amazing! That's your little baby girl in there! Congrats again:)

Dana said...

What amazing pictures!!! Congratulations! xo

Anonymous said...

Anyone that can put their foot in their mouth is either a future politician or a gymnast. I vote for the gymnast. Maybe she is scholarship material.

I can't wait to see my fourth granddaughter. Does it get any better than that? I don't think so!

Love,

Pop Pop

Anonymous said...

Oh, how exciting and mind blowingly amazing!!! I predict she will be totally different from Ansley because this pregnancy has been so different. They will each be their own wonderful selves. I feel like the Mautz females are finally catching up with the males!! Girls RULE! love, Mimi

The Nortons said...

Love the picture...she is too cute!! I love the 4D pictures!! Can't wait to meet her in April! Or I'll shoot for March for you! ;o)

Anonymous said...

Yayay! I cant wait to meet our future neice!! So fun! Love you guys!! Love, Chels

Kelly and Brent said...

I am so excited about having another niece. Love the picture of her foot in her mouth -- too cute! Christmas is going to be so fun with four little girls running around...I can't wait!

Casey Kelly Nicholson said...

Wow! Those are so clear! Mine were never that detailed. I'm sure there's a cute line some where about her "putting her foot in her mouth," but I'm not clever enough to come up with it;)

So excited for you guys!!!! BTW-- what has Ansley said about all of this?!? I love hearing their comments:)

foureverlove said...

oh i am so excited!!!! how awesome to have 2 girls.....they will always be glad to have each other! :) I am so happy for you!