Lilypie Fourth Birthday tickers
Lilypie First Birthday tickers

Thursday, November 19, 2009

UGA/Aubrun Game

Sorry I am little late on posting this one, but last weekend we headed back to Athens for the Georgia/Auburn game. We really didn't know what to expect out of the game, but so thankful we pulled out the win!!!! GO DAWGS!!!
We tailgated with my parents for this game since Aunt Kelly & Uncle Brent were going to be in town. It was the perfect weather for tailgating. Ansley had a great time and always loves playing with Aunt Kelly. And as usual, Rob headed to the game with his dad while Mimi and I went back to the house with Ansley. I never mind going back to the house, because I much rather be in my pj's, sitting on the couch, and watching the game :)

Here are some pics from our weekend

doing a little exercise before tailgating


one of my new favorites of Ansley

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

I sure hope everyone thinks that UGA botanical masterpiece behind Ansley in the picture is my yard!!!! Great pics as usual! She is really getting tall! Can't wait to see y'all Tuesday for Thanksgiving! love, Mimi

Katie Tucker said...

love ansley's top...kelly made it? i want the pattern:)

Jennifer said...

Katie, Ansley's top is actually a dress. Kelly made it several football seasons ago and at the time it was a dress and now I just turn it into a top with pants :)

Casey Kelly Nicholson said...

Such great pics! I love how you turned the dress into a top.