(I am so behind on posts and going to try and catch up this week...so look for a lot of new posts! )
The day after we got home from the hospital we decided it was time to give Aly her first bath, well her first sponge bath. Her umbilical cord still hasn't fallen off so we can't give her her first official bath until that is long gone. As for how Aly did, well, she did pretty good considering (definitely better then Ansley did with her first bath). It was so nice to have her spelling clean and not like milk! Plus, her hair was beginning to look a little greasy.
Here are some pics Kelly took while Rob and I were bathing Aly... (Please excuse the dead tulips on our countertop)
not really loving the cold air
can you believe all that hair?
all cozy & warm





4 comments:
I love the picture of Aly in the towel. So sweet! Both of these posts have great pictures. The slip and slide looks great! And Ty got a water table for his birthday, but we haven't pulled it out yet. Might have to do that soon.
Aly is SOOOOO CUTE!!! Great pics:)
What a sweet punkin! She is just the most precious thing!!
oh the sweetness is unbearable!!!! she is so tiny! I'm so envious!!
Post a Comment