I can't believe Aly is 5 weeks old! The time is flying by. We had her 4 week check-up appt last Monday and she is doing great! I knew she had gained weight and thought she was maybe just a little over 9 lbs (she was 8lbs 2 oz at her 2 week appt). Well, she definitely did not dissappoint and weighs 9lbs 15oz. I couldn't believe it!!! You can definitely tell in her face, it has gotten much more round and she is really filling out....
Here are her stats at 4 weeks:
Weight 9lbs 15oz (75% percentile)
Height 21 1/4 inches (75% percentile)
Head 14 1/2 inches (75% percentile)
And for comparison here are Ansley's at 4 weeks:
Weight 9lbs 1oz
Height 21 1/2 inches
Head 14 1/2 inches
It looks like Aly is measuring right around where Ansley was at the same age, except she has about 14 more ounces on her :)
I wanted to post some pics of Aly from the last 5 weeks, you will definitely be able to see how she has changed.
1-2 weeks old
.jpg)





2 comments:
I can't wait to meet that sweet thing! And I still can't get over all of that hair. She is precious!!
LOVE all the new pictures of Aly. She has changed SO much. She looks like Ansley in the picture with the green outfit on. LOVE, LOVE the last picture. Definitely a framer. I want the pic, please :)
Post a Comment