Lilypie Fourth Birthday tickers
Lilypie First Birthday tickers

Friday, September 10, 2010

Go Dawgs!

We decided not to go back to Athens for the first game this year. We thought it was going to be really hot (even though it was the perfect temperature for an early game), and Mimi & Pop's addition to the house isn't quite done yet and I didn't want to worry about keeping Ansley out of the area that was being worked on. So, we just watched it on TV. I got the girls dressed in their "red & black", made some pizza dip for Rob &  I and enjoyed the game from the couch :) I definitely realized I need some more "Georgia" clothes for Aly. I really don't have anything for her to wear. So, I am on a hunt to find her another outfit or two....

Anways, here are the girls : Ansley is very excited the DAWGS won & Aly is a little unsure about all the noise :)

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Aly's showing us what it is REALLY like being a GA Bulldog fan!!! Cute!!! love, Mimi