Lilypie Fourth Birthday tickers
Lilypie First Birthday tickers

Wednesday, September 22, 2010

School has finally begun

Ansley didn't start school til after labor day. It was a VERY long summer around here and we have been looking forward to the first day of school for weeks. We have been talking about her new teachers for a while since I was afraid she would be expecting to see her old teachers on the first day (we did go visit Ms. Christy & Ms. Sherry - her teachers from last year). Her new teachers are Ms. Wendy and Ms. Melissa, they are new to our preschool but not to teaching...We are looking forward to a great year! There is a lot more structure to the class and they expect a lot out of the kids which I think is going to be perfect for Ansley :)

Here is Ansley on her first day of school in the 3's program:


excited to start school :)

1 comment:

Casey Kelly Nicholson said...

What a precious outfit! And Ansley looks so excited. I hope she loves her new class!