Lilypie Fourth Birthday tickers
Lilypie First Birthday tickers

Saturday, December 18, 2010

Ansley's 4th Birthday Party

I had a really hard time this year trying to get everything done for Ansley's birthday party. I decided to keep it small, just our playgroup (which is pretty large). I hated not being able to invite all our other friends but with it being at my house and our group has grown so much I just couldn't handle much more people. I kept everything pretty much the same as the past parties, our theme was "Cookie Decorating." It is really fun to watch the kids as they are getting older and to see them decorate the cookies :)

Ansley had a blast and really enjoyed being with all her friends. She got some great gifts, she is looking forward to playing with them after her REAL birthday. We let her play with a couple now, but knew she was getting more presents with Christmas and her actual birthday that we said she can play with everything after her we get back from the holidays.

We have definitely decided that this was our last "home" party for Ansley for a while. It is just so much work with two kids and our house is small and it is getting harder to accommodate everyone inside. Next year, it will be somewhere else...

Everything was so crazy before the party started, I forgot to take pictures of the decorations... I did get a couple and got some good pics of Ansley.





enjoying her first of many cookies

Treyton digging right into the sprinkles


Cowen was very proud of his cookie!
Libby LOVES icing!
Ansley & Caroline
The birthday girl with such a beautiful smile!


so happy!

Aly & Ms. Kristina

2 comments:

Casey Kelly Nicholson said...

Everything looks picture perfect-- as always:)

I may have to borrow some of your ideas down the road!

Now I need to go find some cookies to eat;)

The Nortons said...

Looked GREAT!!! Looks like by the smiles on her and everyone's faces, they had a great time! Happy Birthday Ansley!