Lilypie Fourth Birthday tickers
Lilypie First Birthday tickers

Friday, December 31, 2010

Cookie Exchange Holiday Party

Not only did I have Ansley's birthday party planned right before we left to go out of town, but I was also in charge of her class holiday party. Luckily, my good friend Kristina was also in charge of the party. Her son has a Halloween birthday, so we figured we would be perfect in planning the class holiday party together! We both know how to go all out during the holidays :)

Since I planned Ansley's class party last year and it went so well, we just figured we would do the same thing. We asked everyone to bring in 2 dozen cookies for a cookie exchange and then we decorated ice cream cones into Christmas trees (also did this last year)! It is super easy to plan and everyone seems to really enjoy it!

I think everything came out great! I was definitely exhausted by the end of the party....

All the yummy cookies!
 recognize this from the last post? Just reused it, and we put reindeer food on it for the kids to take home

the girls dancing :)

Kristina & Elizabeth

definitely stuffed her mouth with a hershey kiss...


extremely excited to show me "angel"


Ansley & Elizabeth

Chantal made this adorable shirt and we got a lot of use out of it!

 

No comments: