Lilypie Fourth Birthday tickers
Lilypie First Birthday tickers

Thursday, July 26, 2007

I am Seven Months Old Today, YEAH!

Today I turned 7 months. I am amazing mommy and daddy everyday. They are wanting me to crawl, which I am soooooooo close, if I could just figure out that my hands have to move. My feet are already moving, so for now, I am just getting a good leg workout :)

Mommy put me in an outfit my Mimi made for me, isn't it pretty?! The skirt to the onesie is made from hankerchiefs. I love playing with the skirt....Thanks Mimi!


3 comments:

Kelly and Brent said...

I love that outfit!!

Happy 7 months old Ansley!!

Anonymous said...

Hi Jennifer, it's Barb Schickner. Nan sent me Ansley's blog and I just had to write you... oh my gosh, she's gorgeous !! So precious. She looks so happy - and it looks as though you and Rob are enjoying every minute with her. I'll forward the site to Katie, I know she'd love to see the baby. Hope you are doing well. Take care, Barb

Anonymous said...

I swear, there has never been a cuter little girl! Her personality just oozes out of each picture frame! I LOVE the pics of her in her little onsie!! I was so afraid she would never be able to wear it! I may just have to have a couple of 5X7s of those! I can't wait to get my hands on her! Matt looks VERY comfy with her....hmmmmm! love, Mimi