Lilypie Fourth Birthday tickers
Lilypie First Birthday tickers

Friday, July 13, 2007

Trip to Myrtle Beach

We decided to take off a couple of days and go to Myrtle Beach, it is only 3 1/2 hours from us. It was great to get away and just relax. Ansley did great sleeping in her pack n' play and sleeping in a completely strange place. However, Rob and I did not get a lot of sleep and the hotel was just aweful, very noisy! Needless to say, we will not be staying there again.

This was Ansley's first trip to the beach, she did not like the ocean at all, so we ended up dipping her in the pool to cool off and then heading back to the beach to lay out.

Here are some pictures from our trip. Hope you enjoy!




1 comment:

Kelly and Brent said...

I love the beach pictures...especially the one of her in her blue dress and bow. I am glad you guys were able to get away for a couple of days even if your hotel wasn't so great.

Can't wait to see you guys for Maddie's party.

~Aunt Kelly