Lilypie Fourth Birthday tickers
Lilypie First Birthday tickers

Saturday, July 21, 2007

Nice long trip home to Atlanta

We went back to Atlanta for about a week. As always it was great to see everyone, especially my parents (Nana & Pop-Pop), Kelly, Madison and Brent! While we were there, we got to celebrate Madison's 1st Birthday and Birthday party. It was GREAT!!! She absolutely LOVES to be the center of attention so the party was so fun. I have never seen a little girl eat as much cake has her and was unhappy when it was taken away. She definitely has a sweet tooth :)
Happy 1st Birthday Madison!








We also loved getting to catch up with all our friends. It has been way too long! Hopefully we will get to see you all again soon. And you are always welcome to come stay with us whenever, we would love visitors.


Here are some other pictures from the trip



Ansley was very amused with Ginger, she had never seen a cat before. Thank goodness she is a "nice kitty"!




My new favorite toy at Nana & Pop-Pop's house




Uncle Matt came to see me after Madison's party.





Daddy, Uncle Matt and I went to see Gammie



Other random pics ...




1 comment:

Kelly and Brent said...

I love all the pictures! Ansley looks a lot like you in her 4th of July outfit (especially the first pic).

We were so glad to see you guys. Hopefully Madison and I can make a trip up there real soon.

Love,
Aunt Kelly