Lilypie Fourth Birthday tickers
Lilypie First Birthday tickers

Saturday, February 9, 2008

Busy Busy Week

We had a very busy week last week. The weekend began with Mimi and Pops coming into town, they watched Ansley while mommy and daddy went out to dinner to celebrate daddy's birthday. It was so nice to go to a nice dinner down in Charlotte, we went to Capital Grille. It was very yummy!!!

Pops headed back to Athens on Monday, and Mimi stayed for the rest of the week. She helped me paint two of our bathrooms, YEAH!!! Finally two rooms down, it looks so much better then the white walls. We also got a lot of my pictures hung on the walls. I will upload some pics when I get a chance. I couldn't have done it with out Mimi's help, it is so nice to have an extra set of hands and I KNOW Ansley had so much fun with Mimi. Thank you for all your help! We loved having you :)

Ansley and I dropped Mimi off in Athens on Friday on our way to Atlanta for the weekend. We were coming into town to say goodbye to Aunt Kelly, Madison and Uncle Brent. They left for Orlando today....We are very sad they have now officially moved back, but we will still talk tons and we are going to try and plan a trip down there before baby Wardrop arrives :)

Here are some pics from our week....

Enjoying the nice warm weather (watching Mimi blow blubbles)


having fun on Mimi's rocking chair

2 comments:

angie said...

precious pictures :)

The Nortons said...

LOVE the pictures..she's so sweet! We still have a birthday gift for her!! Oh well..between Christmas and Birthday she can get a new present later!! :o) We had the pictures done at Portrait Innovations. They have many locations in each state...they do a pretty good job and they are reasonable in price!