Lilypie Fourth Birthday tickers
Lilypie First Birthday tickers

Monday, April 7, 2008

hysterical

So this morning Ansley woke up a little after 7, and I went in to get her like I normally do. However, usually when we get her she is already standing up in her crib ready to get out. This morning it was still dark but I faintly could see that she had something over her head. I just started laughing and walked back out to get my camera. After putting the camera on night vision, I just aimed and took the picture and this is what I got ....Hysterical, or at least I thought it was.

2 comments:

Kelly and Brent said...

It is Ansley the Friendly Ghost!

Anonymous said...

BWHAAAHAAAAHA! She reminds me of Murphy trying to get the dish towel off her head when Rob and I tested her intelligence!!! I love Sweet Cheeks anyway! Mimi