We are still loving this gorgeous weather we have been having. Everyday we try and get outside with Ansley for at least a little while; however, we usually end up staying outside from the time she wakes up from her nap until dinner time. You can't get this girl inside once she is outside, she absolutely LOVES to be outside.
Here are some more pics of Ansley playing in the backyard. I decided to bring out our baby pool and fill it up with the balls I bought for her birthday party. I stuck the slide in it, and to her, this was the greatest thing ever!
I also hosted a playdate at my house for my MOMS group, (this group of first-time moms meet once a month at night at our church to talk about mommy topics and get advice from one another, it has been a great support group) we had it outside. We all figured there was no reason to not enjoy the beautiful 80 degree weather. It turned out really good, and the kids seemed to have alot of fun.





2 comments:
I love Ansley's excitement after going down the slide! Priceless!!
Glad you guys are finally having some pretty weather.
Can't wait to see you in two weeks. :)
I am so glad that you have a moms group. I have one from our church and what a great way to meet people! I am glad that you guys are enjoying the beautiful weather we have spring fever too.
Post a Comment