First, I want to thank two special people:
To Nana (my mom),
Happy Mother's Day! I am sorry we couldn't be there to celebrate this day with you. You deserve to have a wonderful day becuase you are an amazing mother. I know I may not tell you that enough, but I should! I wouldn't be the mother I am if it wasn't for you. I have learned so much from you. Thank you for always loving us and teaching us. You are an amaizing mom and I am so lucky to have you as my mom. I love you!
To Mimi (Rob's mom),
Happy Mother's Day to you as well! I couldn't have ask for a better mother-in-law. You have always welcomed me into your family from day one which I can't thank you enough for. I have felt so comfortable with you from the start and enjoy our talks and common interests. Thank you for being such a wonderful mother-in-law.
Love,
Jennifer "Jenni" "Jeff"
As for my Mother's Day, it has been great! We weren't able to do too much since it rained most of the day and Ansley has had a fever for 2 days, so we weren't able to go to church. But that was ok with me, becuase I was able to spend it with the 2 people I love :) Ansley & Rob got me Adobe Photoshop for Mother's Day, YEAH! I know that may not seem like alot to some people but I have been wanting this program for some time. I have been playing around with the program all afternoon. It isn't as easy as I had hoped it would be, but hopefully I will figure it out soon.

Well I hope everyone had a wonderful Mother's Day and I want to also wish the mother's-to-be a wonderful day as well!
To Nana (my mom),
Happy Mother's Day! I am sorry we couldn't be there to celebrate this day with you. You deserve to have a wonderful day becuase you are an amazing mother. I know I may not tell you that enough, but I should! I wouldn't be the mother I am if it wasn't for you. I have learned so much from you. Thank you for always loving us and teaching us. You are an amaizing mom and I am so lucky to have you as my mom. I love you!
To Mimi (Rob's mom),
Happy Mother's Day to you as well! I couldn't have ask for a better mother-in-law. You have always welcomed me into your family from day one which I can't thank you enough for. I have felt so comfortable with you from the start and enjoy our talks and common interests. Thank you for being such a wonderful mother-in-law.
Love,
Jennifer "Jenni" "Jeff"
As for my Mother's Day, it has been great! We weren't able to do too much since it rained most of the day and Ansley has had a fever for 2 days, so we weren't able to go to church. But that was ok with me, becuase I was able to spend it with the 2 people I love :) Ansley & Rob got me Adobe Photoshop for Mother's Day, YEAH! I know that may not seem like alot to some people but I have been wanting this program for some time. I have been playing around with the program all afternoon. It isn't as easy as I had hoped it would be, but hopefully I will figure it out soon.

Well I hope everyone had a wonderful Mother's Day and I want to also wish the mother's-to-be a wonderful day as well!





3 comments:
Awww, thanks Jenni for the sweet words. I have to thank Nana too for creating such a wonderful mom for my grandchild!!! Loved the great pics..keep em comin'! love, Mimi
Happy Mother's Day!!
Love the picture of you and Ansley...I think that is my new favorite! :)
Maddie can't wait to see her Aunt Jenni in a couple of days.
the blog looks good! love the new colors :)
Post a Comment