Rob has been in Greenville all week for training, and since I HATE to stay by myself, Ansley and I decided to take a little trip to see him. It is only an 1 hour and 45 minutes from our house so it was a very easy drive. I have never been to Greenville before, so Rob took us to the downtown area. It is so cute and quaint! Lots of restaurants and shops :) They have this great park we walked to called Great Falls Park, and there is ton of grassy areas to hang out and watch the water falls. You probably would never imagine to see water falls in the middle of a downtown area but it was beautiful!
We only stayed one night and I thought about taking Ansley to the Greenville Zoo since it was so close by, but unfortunately, her Eczema is so bad I didn't want it to get worse by being outside in the sun....so we just headed home.
But here are some pics I took while we were at the park.
So, let's talk....


looking at the ducks with daddy (notice the duck face she is making)




clapping at the preformers on American Idol





1 comment:
sounds like fun!
we are planning a trip to athens in 2 weeks and i can't wait to take the girls!!
Post a Comment