Sorry this is late... Last Saturday we went over to our friend's house to watch the Georgia game. Jenna, Richard and Treyton were nice enough to welcome Georgia fans into thier home :) Even though Georgia had a rough day, we were glad they were able to pull through with the win!
We had a great time and ofcourse the kids had a blast chasing after eachother. Our other friends, Laura, Dave and Libby joined us as well. Libby, Treyton and Ansley see eachother on a regular basis and they love to play together!
I got some really cute pictures of the kids in the wagon.
Treyton going for Ansley's hairbow
sweet Libby
Ansley & Treyton inside the fort...





3 comments:
Glad you guys have friends to watch the Georgia games with. Ansley looks so cute in Maddie's dress and I love the big black bow in her hair :)
I just love your updates! Ans looks so cute in her Bulldog regalia on game day. You've got some great pics....cute, cute kiddos. love, mimi
so cute....i love the dress!
Post a Comment