Crysie sent out an email last night with an update on Parker and he is doing great! YEAH!!! He came through his surgery wonderfully and everyday continues to do better and better. He is still in the NICU at Scottish Rite and will be for probably a week, they are taking great care of him.
They gave him his first bottle, which is huge because one of the big milestones to leave the hospital is for Parker to be able to eat. He will get better with every feeding, so please continue to pray that he is able to keep the food down and continue to eat more food. The neurosurgeons come by every morning and keep saying that he is doing great, which is awesome news!
Parker will have to remain in the hospital for a week, but hopefully by the end of this week he will be home with his loving family! Please continue to pray.





2 comments:
Jennifer - it is wonderful to have a little window into your life. Your Ansley is so precious! Just wanted to see what the latest is with Crysie's Parker...are there any updates?
All the best...
Gretchen
What a blessing and answer to prayer. I get teary every time I think of Scottish Rite, having had personal experience there I know that they take wonderful care of the babies and families in the NICU.
I came across your blog when looking at my site's stats and so glad that I did!
Post a Comment