I absolutely love Christmas! I love decorating. I love the lights. I love designing our Christmas card & receiving everyone's cards. And I love shopping for gifts. I have always been like this.... I use to do most of the decorating at my parent's house and always went and got the Christmas tree with my dad (it was our tradition). The only year I didn't go with my dad to get the tree was last year. Fortunately, I was home a couple of weekends ago, so my dad and I went and got the tree together... I can't wait to see the tree all decorated :)
This year I got my Christmas shopping done early so I didn't have to fight the crowds. Which left me to have more time with decorating our house. Our house feels so cozy when it is Christmas time. Rob and I listen to the "Kenny & Dolly" CD while we decorate the tree each year.
I always take pictures of our house and the decorations so that I can remeber where I put things for the next year.
Living Room:
Our Nativity Scene
Our Nativity Scene
Kitchen:
Powder Room:
Dining Room:
Outside:
we have a wreath with lights hanging between the garage doors (you just can't see it)
we usually have candles in the windows but with a toddler I didn't think it was safe! Hopefully next year.





4 comments:
the house looks beautiful!!
oh, and kenny and doll rock :) so cool that we share that tradition!
Jen, you do a beautiful job decorating your home for the holidays. I'm so glad you had the time to relax and really enjoy it this year. Loved the pics of Miss Thang in all her jewels and shades! She is so funny with glasses as she imitates you sliding them up on her head and then back down again. Can't wait for y'all to get here for Christmas. love, mimi PS Kenny and Dolly rule!
So pretty! Come decorate my house! ;o)
Sounds like you enjoy decorating and doing Christmas cards as much as I do :) In addition to the 3,000pictures I already have of Wade, we staged a few photo shoots to get that perfect shot. And we had to include the dogs too :)
Merry Christmas!!! Enjoy the time with your family. I'm looking forward to Wade's first Christmas!
Kriya
Post a Comment