Lilypie Fourth Birthday tickers
Lilypie First Birthday tickers

Wednesday, September 22, 2010

Aly's new look!

Aly has been sporting her pretty pink helmet for the past 2 weeks. She has adjusted so well to having it on for 23 hours a day. I was really worried about her sleeping on her stomach and didn't know if she was going to be able to to do that with the helmet on. But she has managed to find a way to still sleep on her tummy and continues to be a great sleeper! YAY!!! We are really lucky that Aly is so easy-going, and hasn't skipped a beat since getting her helmet.

We had her first follow-up appt. today since getting the helmet and everything went great! I am anxious for our next appointment which will be in 3 weeks, at that time, we will have another scan done and we will be able to see how much her head has grown :)

Here are some pictures of her from the past two weeks.

First day with her helmet on...
I do not normally put a bow this big in her hair, this was Ansley's bow laying on the ground and I just stuck it in her hair :)

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Precious pictures of my two sweethearts! Love, love, love....Mimi

MattandErin said...

She's still so adorable! I love her pink helmet!