Lilypie Fourth Birthday tickers
Lilypie First Birthday tickers

Wednesday, February 13, 2008

Painted rooms

In my previous post I mentioned I would take some pics of the bathrooms Mimi and I painted while she was here. The colors look similar but are actually very different in person....Here you go.

Master bath (the color looks like a different shade of green everytime you look at it)



Powder room (the color really looks more like it does in the first picture)



And this is just of the arrangement of pictures we did over my bed, so glad to finally have those up!

2 comments:

The Nortons said...

That looks...funny we painted our bathroom and bedroom a few weeks ago and guess what...we used the same colors! haha! I love it! Ours is more of a blue green color and dark brown! I'll have to send you some pics! :o)

Kelly and Brent said...

The bathrooms look nice. I am sure you are glad they are done. Love the pictures above the bed too!