Cooling Off ...
At the end of the summer last year I bought a new kiddy pool for Ansley. I didn't realize how big it was (definitely could fit about 5 kids in it). While Ansley was napping yesterday I filled up the pool so the water would be warm by the time we got our suits on and outside. I put our slide partly in the pool....She loved it! Ansley just kept going down the slide into the water, then would get out, and do it all over again. She was in heaven!!!
Here is our little fish:
After we played outside in the pool we got ready to go for a walk. While I was getting my shoes on I noticed Ansley doing something she obviously picked up from her daddy. Rob always stretches before we go walking. He walks half of the route with me and then goes off for a run and then I finish my walk. I asked her what she was doing and she said "what daddy does"... I found her stretching! HA!!! It was possibly the funniest thing I have ever seen her do!
Here is our future (best-dressed) athlete:





7 comments:
Oh my goodness... that stretching is about the cutest thing ever! It's never too early to start good habits;) I hope you told Rob that his daughter is watching closely! You were a runner too, weren't you? I'm pretty sure you ran cross country in high school, so Ansley will probably lace-up sooner or later:)
OMG the stretching pics are HILARIOUS!!! Maddie's outfit looks cute on Ansley -- definitely the best dressed walker :)
I see a future cross country runner in your future. Remember we still have your letterman jacket from your cross country days. Maybe I should save it for Ansley.
Pop Pop
the stretching is so cute! i love when kids imitate their parents. yes, definiteyl the best dressed runner i have seen!
Those are just precious pictures....you truly are a master! LOVED the stretching ones.....how cute! Kinda scary to think about them watching us that closely! Man, I'm really gonna have to clean up my potty mouth before y'all get here. Love the pics and thanks for the update! love, mimi
Love the pictures....so freakin' cute!!
OK....she is starting to look exactly like you. I'va always seen it, but now it is as if she is a spitting image all of the sudden. I love the GA hat! Cute pictures...
Post a Comment